Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's been 5 months and I still think she is coming back...

I miss my mom so much. Sometimes I find myself trying not to think of her, so I wont be sad she isn't coming back.


My dad is doing alright. He's had some lonely moments, but he has his dog, Jackie (thank goodness!!). Dad is getting accustomed to apartment living. He doesn't have enough room for all their "junk", but is happy that the weather is allowing him and Jackie to go outside some now. He is coming over for dinner once a week now...he seems to enjoy it :) I always send him home with left overs! It's still hard to see my Dad without my Mom. I find my mind wandering sometimes....what if something happens to my Dad. Growing up sucks in this retrospect.


I've been chatting and texting with Lauralei quite a bit. She would call mom every day and have a chat, so we try to use each other for the "dumb life stuff" that we used to talk to mom about. Mom always loved hearing from us no matter what.


I wasn't sure what I should do with this "blog"now...I don't have alot to say, but thought I would post something.
~Dad, Skylar and Jackie~


~Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment