Sunday, March 30, 2014

Happy Birthday Yesterday! Pansies Planted.

It was your Birthday yesterday, Mom. I've known all month, week....that it was your b-day on the 29th. Of course, I waited until the evening of your b-day to go buy the pansies to plant, but I did it :) You would be 79, as Dad turned 75 this past October! Oh, how he misses you. He has your pictures hung up, your marriage license & death certificate too. He also has a shelf with your favorite things & doesn't hesitate in getting a chance to talk about you. I refer to you often with the kids too, "G-ma Lorrie would have..." - Scott has told me, on a couple of different occasions, that out of all his G-mas - you really felt like a real "G-ma", unconditional hugs & love, Mom. Thank you & I freaking miss you. Happy Birthday, yesterday! Love, Your Darling Clementine

No comments:

Post a Comment