Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Surprise Visitors for Mom again!!
















Tuesday, August 3rd~
Tara (my high school pal) and her two little ones, Camden and Keihana went out for a mexican lunch with Skylar and me and then we all went to visit Tara's, "Mom Lorrie" :) Mom said, "Well, how 'bout that!" with a big smile. It was great to see her spirits lifted. Mom was happy to see Tara's two little ones too, she had not met them yet!

Dad gave C & K a Hotwheel car each (he has a collection) and showed them his "room" of fun stuff. Camden offered Dad $5.00 for something.....lol. I showed Tara Mom still has "the famous button collection" and another "little collection" she has always had too....LOL, some will know!!

Tara learned that mom has a pretty memory when she wants to! Thank you for coming for a visit Tara, Camden & Keihana :)

2 comments:

  1. We had a great visit. I hadn't seen your dad in years! I loved seeing all his treasures...it was super nice of him to give the kids his Hot Wheels! =) Thank him again for me please, or send me their address so I can send a card. Camden watches too much TV with his dad! HA! "I'll give you $5 for it." Too funny!
    Your mom is in good spirit. She has her sense of humor still too...that was really nice to see, since she's always made me laugh. I hope to make another trip up to visit, maybe after school starts you & I can go alone.
    Loving your blog Steph, keep it up!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADDRESS:
    16600 25th AVE NE SPACE 48
    MARYSVILLE, WA 98271

    ReplyDelete